maandag 6 juni 2011

Shame on me!

Helloo peoplee!

I'm in France right now. I ‘am so sorry I didn't write on the blog! I'm so busy on the moment with everything. 
I'm working in a company in France in the place Aix-en-provence. This place is near Marseille.

It's a very small company but it's very nice! I ‘am working on a marketing concept for a new product line.
They created a new mark O de V, it's a mark with massage oils and essential oils. It is very interesting!

So I’m busy with the marketing concept for the products and also with smelling the essential oils.
We have 27 essential oils... I have three categories: Wood, Aromatherapy and flower. 
I have to smell each of the 27 and I have to recognize which one it is. It's very hard because you have a few who smells almost the same!


I have also created a blog: http://o-de-v.blogspot.com
This is de webshop: http://www.o-de-v.fr

Few pictures I took! 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Search Machine

Custom Search

Search results