vrijdag 10 december 2010

Pinkberry / Blackberry Housing

Heey,

I bought a housing on the internet for my blackberry bold 9700.
And I received this housing yesterday.
My brother said there was a package from Hong Kong.
First I thought it was from ebay (jewellery) but it was the housing.
I was so happy I received this beautiful housing.

I opened the package and what I saw was a beautiful shiny pink housing!
Ooh I like it so much! It's so beautiful I took some pictures so I can share it with all of you.
Maybe I can bring you on an idea to customize your blackberry bold 9700!

I ordered this housing at the webshop www.truesupplier.com they have sent me the housing as a gift.
That's very nice because I don't have to pay for the other costs.

I want more housings because I like them very much. I’m a very happy customer!

Oh by the way you can also buy the housing on ebay.
If you’re lucky you can buy it for a small price. I searched on ebay but the prices are the same if you look at truesupplier.com! But you can search for it and maybe you’re lucky!

Here is my Pinkberry :D




1 opmerking:

Search Machine

Custom Search

Search results