maandag 27 december 2010

My Love For LUSH

Helloooooo again hihi,

Maybe you know the brand lush. It's a brand that sells natural products for your skin.
They test their products on humans and not on animals!
That's a very good thing, I think!

I'm using lush since uhmm I think 2009! I can't watch because the web shop is acting weird.
That's not a very long time but... I can see the results of lush on my skin! Even my brother use lush and he is a very happy customer because of lush!!

We have a several shops in the Netherlands, but not near my living place so that's a pity.
That's why I buy all their products in the online shopping store.

I have used a lot of products. But now I'm sure that I have a sensitive skin.
I thought I had a normal skin...


Here a few products I'm still using. 




Here a few products I used.







2 opmerkingen:

  1. lush is helemaal geweldig!! hou ervan!
    leuke blog ik volg je!

    lots of love mauranne
    FRIDAY NIGHT BITCH FIGHT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow, really nice products!
    I wish we had this store here in Brazil =/

    Hope you have a happy new year !
    xoxo,Bruna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Search Machine

Custom Search

Search results