donderdag 4 november 2010

One day it will be ours!

Hellooo,

I'm baacck hahah! I haven’t written one day on the blog but that doesn’t matter. I would like to show you my wish list. My wish list with no end ha-ha! Okay now seriously. There is comming a day that I will buy something from my wish list. Or maybe not.... But my name is Lisa and I do not give up. I work hard for my money and I’m studying for a nice job. So that would be alright. Enough chitchat here is my whish list. By the way there are more things I want. But let me save you a little.

Credits: http://www.net-a-porter.com/





 And last  but not least this handsome boy HAHAH it was just a joke!
                                                                                                                             

1 opmerking:

  1. Oehw Net-a-porter,
    ja daar kan ik ook wel dagen op zitten haha!
    Echt heerlijke items hebben ze daar,
    Dat eerste paar schoenen, en die van Acne!
    En dan indd. de Cloe Paraty bag, die wil ik ook al zoooo lang ^^'
    &Balmain, tsja... Wat kan ik nog meer zeggen XD

    Bedankt voor je reactie trouwens :)
    Hihi echt he, ik heb die film al gedownload zodat ik 'm echt vaker kan kijken haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Search Machine

Custom Search

Search results