vrijdag 29 oktober 2010

Fornarina High Heels

Hellooooo,

I'm back I was on vacation in fuerteventuraaa! And I was very busy with my horse Luna! She is 5 months almost 6 months! I'm very happy that I have bought Luna I LOVE HER.

I saw such amazing high shoes with a beautiful colour. They are pink and very high and the brand from this shoe is Fornarina. I like this brand very much. I already have jeans from Fornarina. I LOVE IT. I have added these shoes on my wish list! They are amazing. I don't think I'm going to buy these shoes because it's so cold over her! I'm already wearing gloves and a scarf.

WANT THEM WANT THEM

What do you think, do you like them? These shoes are from the website
http://www.brandos.nl/




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Search Machine

Custom Search

Search results